2022 Daily Planner
2022 Daily Planner
Your next chapter is waiting...
Our planners are designed with every kind of day in mind - for the corporate and the creative, the free-spirited and the perfectionist, for the dreamer, the note-taker, the list-maker.
They’re intentionally missing hourly increments, and won’t force out daily goals, or tell you what to write [and where]. They're both a blank canvas and a considered, curated space where your life can be designed by you, for you.
Use your planner to keep track of to-dos, meetings and deadlines… of play-dates, pilates and doctors appointments… or of milestones, memories and little moments.
Our Daily Planner is a perfect desk companion or precious keepsake for a significant year. Featuring a whole page per day, you'll never run out of room with this beauty. Divide the page however you like - half, quarters, time slots - or let your wild mind run free and jot down notes and to-dos wherever suits you.
This planner also makes a divine keepsake; use each daily page to document your day, with tickets, photos, brochures, illustrations and words. One of our favourite planner stories to date was a lovely lady who used her Daily Planner to capture her year working abroad... she filled her pages in a bullet-journal + scrapbook style to capture her life in Japan, and had the most beautiful keepsake at the end of her time there.
Used this planner before? We've made a little change! Our daily planner is now made with 100gsm FSC certified off-white paper - previously 120gsm - making her a little lighter [around 90g less] and a little thinner [35mm, compared to 45mm]. While we recommend she lives on your desk, we've had many of you share that your daily planner travels with you, and you'd like a little load taken off your handbag [more room for snacks, yay!]
- Daily spreads, beginning from Monday December 27 2021, through to Sunday January 1 2023
- 3 boxes in each day, for recording priorities, appointments, birthdays or gratitudes [or anything, it’s up to you!]
- Equal space for weekdays and weekends [1 full page per day]
- 1 additional dot grid page at the beginning of each week, for planning [so 8 pages per 7-day week]
- Monthly spreads for January 2022 - December 2022, positioned consecutively at the front of the planner [not interspersed throughout the year]
- An additional 6 monthly spreads, for January 2023 - June 2023 [positioned at the back of the planner, after the weekly spreads] to note important future dates
- Yearly overview calendars for 2022 and 2023
- 21 additional dot grid pages, for sketching, note-taking or bullet journalling [positioned all together, at the back of planner]
- Words to inspire, with brush lettered quotes on every page
- 3 ribbon dividers, to keep you precisely in place
- An expandable pocket, to keep safe your receipts, boarding passes and memorabilia collected along the way
- Elastic closure, to keep everything secure + prevent pages being damaged in transit
- 2 champagne gold foiled sticker sheets, waiting for you in the back pocket
- Luxe latte-coloured inked page edging
- Cover monogrammed with ‘2022’ in white foil
- Presented in a hardcover keepsake box
- 480 pages | 240 sheets
- 165mm wide x 195mm tall x 35mm thick
- Weighs approximately 840grams - beautiful to keep on your desk
- Luxe linen fabric cover
- Lay-flat bookbinding [no need to prop or coax open]
- 100gsm beautiful quality, kind-to-the-planet, off-white paper [FSC certified]